Friday, November 4, 2011

My Plan Revamp

Well, I've kind of failed at my last attempt. But i didn't gain any weight. Does that count as a success?

I was lucky enough to upgrade my membership at my gym and am now able to go six days a week. Well, more like five, but now i have a plan to use my membership.

Here is my plan:
Monday: Cardio
20 min Bike
20 min elliptical
20 min jog

Tuesday: Upper Body

Wednesday: Cardio

Thursday: Yoga at Home
This, and Sunday, are the only days I can't go to the gym.

Friday: Cardio
I would really like to Sprint Train on these days. I'd love to start training for a 10k or plus. I've heard really great things about adding sprint training to build endurance

More good news. I have a TERRIBLE time getting out of bed in the morning. Anyone who knows me knows i do. That is one huge thing i had to get a handle on. I'm twenty three for goodness sake. I can learn how to get out of bed. I am proud to say that Wednesday and Friday i got up on my FIRST alarm. I'm seriously proud of myself. You have no idea. I'm now using my workout as a motivation to get out of bed in the morning.

I feel like i'm getting off on a really great foot...

UNTIL...

Food creeps into the picture.

I think i may be addicted to sugar. I'm going to try a refined sugar fast. For at least a week. I think I'll feel better afterwards.

Also! I'm going to start planning my lunches. I have a habit of just grabbing what i can find the pantry/fridge and it's becoming unhealthy. I think if i start planning my lunches, i can avoid that.I'm still keeping my dinners for me but adding more protein/veggie less carbs . Now the hardest part for me is night time. i know a lot of people have this problem. Here is my solution. I LOVE popcorn. Seriously love it with all my stinking heart. So, what am i going to do about it? I'm going to let myself have it. I have these 100 cal bags that are going to be my splurge. That being said. I have to really watch my snacking during the day. I typically do really well, but some days i get the munchies, you know?

Anyway. That is my plan. I feel like hopeful. Jared really supportive and so awesome about helping me do this.

Now, after i lose my weight, it's my turn to get HIS butt in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment