Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i have been feeling fantastic this week! I've done quite well this week and the beginning of last week. There was Thanksgiving, but i honestly CANT beat myself up for loving that holiday.

I'm pretty excited about how i've been doing this week. Monday and today i worked out like a BOSS! I did my plan of a 60 min cardio and a little Yoga. ALSO! on tuesday, i told myself i wasn't going to get fast food, and I DIDN'T! go me, right? I've had to switch weights to thursday but it looks like i won't make it this week. i'll have to do some at home.

i just need to keep the faith. I recently saw that It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends to notice and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice. Give it 12 weeks.

I'm going to make myself proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment